Great for a snack by themselves or used to dipping, these crisps are easy, fast to prepare, and super yummy. Who doesn't love crispy cheese?
Click the image above for a PDF of this recipe!
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Crumbled cooked bacon
- Homemade Ranch Seasoning without sugar (dried chives, dill, parsley and onion)
1. Preheat oven to 375
2. Fill a regular or mini muffin tin with a small pinch of cheddar. Less than you think! It will look like there isn’t enough cheese. Note: My crisps pop out easily. If your pan is older or well used, lightly grease each tin.
3. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and ranch seasoning
4. Bake for 5-8 minutes, until bubbling has nearly stopped
5. Let cool for 30 seconds and pop out with a fork
Mini Muffin Tin, filled a little too much
Regular Muffin Tin filled with perfect amount.